Stealth Pro Fisha Duo
The Pro Fisha Duo is the newest and latest design double fishing kayak in our range. This design was based on the desire for a faster kayak, for the more experienced angler. In order to achieve this, we made the kayak longer and narrower when compared to our std Duo.
This Duo kayak has two fully adjustable cockpits, making the kayak suitable for anglers of various heights.This in turn means this kayak can be shared with all of your avid fishermen friends.Based on our successful Pro Fisha range, this Duo is a great performing speed machine.
The Pro Fisha F Duo was also designed using CAD and CNC technology with many hours of design and thought.In order to make this kayak light and manageable we have also used only the best epoxy based resin systems and specialised materials with the same processes and techniques when manufacturing all our Pro Fisha kayaks.
The effort needed by the two paddlers is minimal to make her perform admirably. Perfectly suited for two occupants where their combined weight does not exceed 240kgs. The capacity of the kayak, including gear and tackle or fish, can be as much as 295kgs.
The well thought out design also allows the more experienced angler who would manage the fishing rods to use the pedals and steering from the back seat. This also means it is easy to keep an eye on the lesser experienced angler or your kids in the front while you paddle and fish.
Please note: Due to the nature of customizing a kayak, The weight of these kayaks are a guideline and will vary according to different factors.
Each kayak weight is based on a standard plain white construction with stock standard fittings. All add-ons and extras will effect the weight accordingly.
Standard features of the Pro Fisha Duo:
- Front and rear carry handles – these are moulded carry handles for easy carrying of your kayak.
- 2 drain holes – one for the fish hatch and one for the kayaks hull, these bungs are a simple screw in type and easy to open and close.
- Front Paddle rubber and elastic – a protective matt is used here to prevent the slipping around of your paddle when it is secured under the paddle elastic.The paddle elastic is shock cord with a clear tubing to keep your paddle secure on the matt.The matt also reduces the amount of scratching when slipping your paddle in and out of the elastic.
- Custom Pro Fisha duo stickers are used to give you a great look and feel on the branding of the kayak.
- Front and rear fish hatch lid – the 2 lids gives you easy access to a large central fish hatch.Making the hatch accessible from both the front and the rear. There is also a protective pad on the hatch lids which can be used for cutting your bait.
- Central fish hatch – this is a very large central storage area used for stowing your rods and reels when launching and beaching in rough waters and of course as well as excellent storage for those big fish you catch.the hatch has a built in rod shoot which curves upwards so that when your rods are stored they can be kept above the fish and anything else you have in the hatch.Rods should only be accessed through the rear hatch entrance..
- Splash strip – this is used to secure your hatch lids to the kayak but also acting as a prevention for the waves forcing water under the lid when launching through the surf.
- Hatch lever locks – these superior lever lock cam straps allow you to apply maximum pressure to your fish hatch lid when securing it closed. The fold over cam creates that extra pressure to make sure the least amount of water can get into your hatch if you accidently roll over in your kayak
- Completely adjustable rudder and pedal system – this adjustable pedal system is connected to a rudder with a rail system that can be easily adjusted to make sure you have maximum comfort when sitting in the kayak.Correctly positioned pedals can make a huge difference in the comfort of your kayak.The pedal system makes the kayak easy to steer using the under stern rudder.The rope clamps on the pedals also allow you to set your pedals at the best desired angle to keep them comfortable.The front cockpit has an adjustable foot peg for extra comfort and is easily adjustable..
- Plastic cable caps – neat little cable caps to cover the cable piping on your rudder system.These neaten up and make the access to the cable pipe easy in case the need ever arises to work on the rudder cables.
- Side carry handles – soft moulded carry handles to assist with the carrying, loading and unloading of your kayak.
- Back rest loops – Front and rear small loops used for attaching your back rest or seat system to the kayak .
- Trawling rod holders – 2 std 50 degree trawling rod holders used for placing your rods into while you want to paddle around and fish.The careful position and angle makes it simple to access and use while you paddle and manage your lines and bait.There are 2 easily accessible plastic saddles next to the rod holders used for rod leashes to secure your fishing rods.
- Large rear storage hatch. Rear hatch which has an 8 inch lid that can be easily opened and closed for simple access to the storage hatch.Plenty of space to store you extra tackle, lures, safety equipment and more.
- Rudder cover – easy access from this cover to your rudder and rudder system.
- Fibreglass rudder – simple easy to use rudder for better steering and manoeuvrability of the kayak.This makes it easy to track and follow a fish when fighting it.You can simply use the pedal system and rudder to steer the kayak in the right directions.