The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 5x SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance performance, HOOK2 5 features SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, Broadband coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a simple and accurate GPS plotter. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it’s that easy.
The world’s easiest fish finder, HOOK2 5x SplitShot helps you have a more enjoyable day on the water by removing the hassle of making adjustments with a simple menu layout, easy access to key features and game-changing Lowrance® Autotuning sonar. You will be free to focus on fishing with Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change. You just fish and let HOOK2 take care of sonar performance – performance powered by SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar. Anglers will cover more water in less time and find fish and fish-holding structure more easily with SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar. SplitShot features wide-angle, Broadband sonar — with double the sonar coverage of most fish finders — and DownScan Imaging™. Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with the simple and accurate GPS Plotter built into HOOK2 5x SplitShot.
• 5-inch SolarMAX™ Display
• Automated sonar settings
• Easy to find fish with double the sonar coverage of traditional fishfinders
• Easiest-to-use menus
• Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
• Lowrance® Splitshot™ 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle Broadband coverage and DownScan Imaging™
• Simple and accurate GPS Plotter
• Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mount
Anglers will cover more water in less time and find fish and fish-holding structure more easily with SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar. SplitShot features wide-angle, Broadband sonar — with double the sonar coverage of most fish finders — and DownScan Imaging™.
Auto tuned Sonar to make fish finding easier
• Full auto mode so you never have to tinker with settings to get a clear and accurate image
New wide-angle sonar for more than double the typical coverage of high resolution sonar
• Benefits of wider, more visible fish arches, while still maintaining clarity and target separation