The NEW Lowrance Elite-3x is the most affordable colour Kayak Fishfinder ever announced — featuring Broadband Sounder™, water-temperature sensor and Fish I.D.
The compact, affordable Elite-3x fishfinder features an LED-backlit color display to quickly and easily identify fish targets, bottom contours and structure — featuring dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz Broadband Sounder™ operation with water-temperature sensor and Fish I.D.
- LED-backlit colour display with detailed 240 x 360 resolution that’s easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles.
- Broadband Sounder™ detail easily identifies fish targets, bottom contour, structure detail, bottom hardness, thermoclines and more.
- Dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz operation helps maximize the view beneath your boat.
- 83 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage, which is ideal for displaying largest fish arches and searching large areas.
- The 200 kHz frequency option provides up to 20 degrees of conical coverage for enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking – ideal for drop-shotting technique.
- Patented Skimmer® transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph.
- Fish I.D. displays fish icons instead of fish arches to help identify fish targets. Includes track and alarm options.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views.
- Dedicated quick keys allow the user to zoom up to four times the standard view and focus on key fishing areas.
- Power button doubles as backlight control to adjust for daylight or nighttime fishing situations.
- Easily adjust the viewing angle or disconnect and store with the quick-release, tilt and swivel bracket.
See the video here Lowrance Elite 3X Fish Finder
If you need this product fitting or require detailed Kayak fitting instructions please contact Mick (Codfather)
How to install a Kayak Fish Finder / GPS. The full breakdown of tools / detailed photographs and materials is here to copy and paste into your browser.... https://kayakfishingsa.co.za/fitting-a-fish-finder-or-gps-combo-unit-to-a-kayak
Video embedding powered by Webilop