Stealth Fisha 500
Weight 25,5kgs- std
The Fisha 500 comes standard as you see in the images. Upgrades are Pro Fisha style hatch entrance and rod shoot but with keeping the “coffin” size of the traditional Evo 495 hatch. Construction is standard as per our current Pro Fisha range with epoxy based resin systems and superior core systems.
Another standard is the foot well drains and slightly wider foot wells with a small recess around the adjustable rails.
Please note: Due to the nature of customizing a kayak, The weight of these kayaks are a guideline and will vary according to different factors.
Each kayak weight is based on a standard plain white construction with stock standard fittings. All add-ons and extras will effect the weight accordingly.
Specifications Fisha 500
- Front and rear carry handles- these are moulded carry handles for easy carrying of your kayak.
- 2 drain holes – one for the fish hatch and one for the kayaks hull, these bungs are a simple screw in type and easy to open and close.
- Paddle rubber and elastic- a protective matt is used here to prevent the slipping around of your paddle when it is secured under the paddle elastic.The paddle elastic is shock cord with a clear tubing to keep your paddle secure on the matt.The matt also reduces the amount of scratching when slipping your paddle in and out of the elastic.
- Custom Fisha stickers are used to give you a unique look and feel on the branding of the kayak.
- Fibreglass fish hatch lid – the lid is made from std fibreglass construction.This lid also gives you easy access to a large central fish hatch. There is a protective pad on the hatch lid which can be used for cutting your bait or as a simple work area.
- Central fish hatch- this is a very large central storage area used for stowing your rods and reels when launching and beaching in rough waters and of course as well as excellent storage for those big fish you catch.The hatch has a built in rod shoot which curves upwards so that when your rods are stored they can be kept above the fish and anything else you have in the hatch.
- Shock cord rod rack system.- Easy to use stretchy shock cord system allows you to place the butt of your rod under it to keep the rods up and out the way of anything inside the hatch. Reducing the chances of your prize rods and reels getting covered in fish slime and blood.This also prevents your rods of sliding forward when beaching.
- Splash strip – this is used to secure your hatch lid to the kayak but also acting as a prevention for the waves forcing water under the lid when launching through the surf.
- Hatch lever locks- these superior lever lock cam straps allow you to apply maximum pressure to your fish hatch lid when securing it closed.The fold over cam creates that extra pressure to make sure the least amount of water can get into your hatch if you accidently roll over in your kayak.
- Front drag/carry handle – Carefully positioned soft moulded handle for easy dragging or holding of your kayak when going in too launch.
- Completely adjustable rudder and pedal system- this adjustable pedal system is connected to a rudder with a rail system that can be easily adjusted to make sure you have maximum comfort when sitting in the kayak.Correctly positioned pedals can make a huge difference in the comfort of your kayak.The pedal system makes the kayak easy to steer using the under stern rudder.The rope clamps on the pedals also allow you to set your pedals at the best desired angle to keep them comfortable.
- Self drainer holes –factory installed drain holes in your footwells to allow easy release of the water that collects in and around your feet .There are neat covers with a small hole that completes the ability of the footwells to drain while paddling and moving forward.
- Plastic cable caps- neat little cable caps to cover the cable piping on your rudder system.These neaten up and make the access to the cable pipe easy in case the need ever arises to work on the rudder cables.
- Side carry handles – soft moulded carry handles to assist with the carrying, loading and unloading of your kayak.The handles cam also be used for attaching your back rest or seat system to the kayak.
- Trawling rod holders- 2 std 50 degree trawling rod holders used for placing your rods into while you want to paddle around and fish.The careful position and angle makes it simple to access and use while you paddle and manage your lines and bait.There are 2 easily accessible plastic saddles next to the rod holders used for rod leashes to secure your fishing rods.
- Large rear storage hatch.Rear hatch which has an 8 inch lid that can be easily opened and closed for simple access to the storage hatch.Plenty of space to store you extra tackle, lures, safety equipment and more.
- Small recess and rear webbing for extra storage of any larger items you would like to take with.Can also be used for positioning and holding your bait box or live bait system.
- Rudder cover – easy access from this cover to your rudder and rudder system.
- Fibreglass rudder- neat designed small rudder that gives the kayak excellent turning and manoeuvrability. A very strong 10 mm stainless steel shaft is used for the rudder and if ever bent can be simply bent back into position without compromising the strength or integrity of the rudder.